六级考试网 鲤鱼小编 更新时间：2017-07-27
46. [A] It’s backed by a campus spending analysis.
47. [B] Facilities management by colleges is more cost-effective.
48. [C] render a number of campus workers jobless
49. [A] The outsourcing plan is not yet finalized.
50. [D] He opposed the governor’s plan to reconstruct the college board system.
51. [B] It was unaffordable for ordinary people.
52. [C] They were versed in literature and interested in art.
53. [D] They gained some knowledge of classical art and architecture.
54. [B] Europe hardly had any museums before the 19th century.
55. [A] There appeared more and more Roman-style buildings.